Friday 6 February 2015

Infinity Dreams Award

Thanks to Dannielle Hunt http://danniellehuntphotography.blogspot.co.uk/ for nominating me for the Infinity Dreams award.

The Rules
Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
Tell us 11 facts about you.
Answer the questions set up for you.

11 facts about me
1. I have 7 tattoos
2. I have been studying photography for 4 years.
3. I collect blue nose friends.
4, I work 5 days a week.
5. I go to Bournemouth every October
6. I like highland cows.
7. I hate football.
8. I am a Johnny Depp fan.
9. I still live at home.
10. I am 21 this year.
11. I like tea.

Questions
1. favourite place to go on holiday & why?
My favourite place to go on holiday is somewhere in the UK, because I still have so many places to explore before I start going further afield.
2. McDonalds or Burger King?
Burger King burgers are better then McDonalds but McDolnalds chips are better then Burger Kings. However, McDonalds are more common so I would have to say McDonalds.
3. What's your pet hate?
People who make a noise when they eat. 
4. What would be your dream job?
My dream job would be either a tattoo artist or a landscape and wildlife photographer.
5. Favourite colour?
Blue, green, red, black, white. I do not have a favourite colour but I prefer these colours to any others.
6. What is your most embarrassing moment of your life so far?
Probably when I walked into a cupboard during my first year of college.
7. If you were a cocktail, what would your name be?
The Mad Nutter.
8. What's your favourite animal?
I like most animals (apart from insects) so to name a few, highland cow, killer whale, big and domestic cats, dogs, sharks.
9. Favourite time of year?
Autumn
10. What's your favourite quote?
Brilliant or that's nice.
11. If you only had one day left in your entire life, how would you spend it?
With my family and friends.


I nominate

Your questions are:
1. What is your favourite film?
2. Pizza Hut or Dominoes?
3. If you had the ability to time travel, where would you go and why?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
5. Cats or dogs?
6. Facebook or Twitter?
7. If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for and why?
8. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
9. What is your best quality?
10. If you could be a fictional character, who would you be?
11. Would you rather have a quiet night in or a night out?

I have nominated you, so please make sure that you send me a link to your blog so I can read through it once completed. I hope that you all have fun answering the questions.

Thanks for reading, 
Paige.

No comments:

Post a Comment