Thursday 5 February 2015

Infinity Dreams Award

Hi all,

Thanks to Mica Wright http://photographymicajwright.blogspot.co.uk/ for nominating me for the Infinity Dreams Award.

The Rules

Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
tell us 11 facts about you
answer the questions set up for you

Nominated 11 people and make questions for them

11 Facts about me
1. I own two cats, a mother and daughter
2. I have worked for a bookies for over a year
3. I enjoy simple things in life
4. I support the Swindon Robins Speedway team
5. I have a slight tattoo addiction
6. I have been in college for 5 years (nearly)
7. I own a red ford KA
8. I have been smoking for 6 years
9. I listen to rock music
10. My first rock concert was in 2013 to see Bon Jovi
11. I love stand up comedians

Questions

1. who is your celebrity crush? 
At the moment I would have to say Ed Sheeran or Sam McTrusty from Twin Atlantic.
2. What would you tell your last year self? 
life gets harder and you will get worst with age.
3. what qualities does your dream boyfriend/girlfriend have and why? He would have be funny because everything is better when you have a laugh.
4. What are you most insecure about? 
I am (probably) most insecure about my weight and looks. it is the only issue with being a ugly fat cow like me :)
5. Who is your favourite superhero? 
I am not a big fan of superhero, I haven't read the comics or seen the films but to be different I'm going say The Joker. I know its a "villain" but villains are just failed and unaccepted superheroes. 
6.What is your favourite animal?
I do like all/most animals, but I do not like bugs. I am scared of animals where I can not see its eyes. As for a favourite animals I would have to say either a killer whale/ great white shark/ cats (big and domestic) and wolves. 
7. Is there something that you aren't scared of, but maybe you should be?
I am scared of needles so technically I should be scared of tattoo needless but for some reason I am not. 
8.do you prefer blacker white pictures? 
Black and white images are nice however I think it depends on the subject or the mood that the artist/photographer wants to portray. But yes I do prefer black and white images. 
9.If you could own anything in the world what would it be and why?
 If I could own anything in the world it would be mansion and I would fill it with stray and rescued cats because everyone calls me a mad cat lady.  10.what was the last lie you told and to who? The last lie I told was to work and the lie was "yes i am listening to you".
11.If you could select one person from history and ask them a question, who wound it be and what wound the question be ? 
Being a history fan this question is quite hard, however due to a recent obsession I would like to ask the Kray twins to tell me truths that the books left out about their lives.

I nominate


your questions are:
1. If you could take 3 things on a desert island with you, what would they be?
2. What is your biggest fear?
3. What is your happiest moment?
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
5. What is your dream location for holidays and to live?
6. What is your proudest achievement?
7. What is your favourite smell?
8. What is your favourite sport?
9. What annoys you the most?
10. What is your worst habit?
11. What is your main goal in life? 

If have nominated you, so please make sure that you send me link to your blog so I can read through it once completed. Thanks again to Mica for nominating me and I have that you guys have fun answering these questions.

Thanks for reading 

Paige.


No comments:

Post a Comment